Sunday, June 3, 2007

Update

Hi All My Dear Blogger Friends!


Thanks so much for keeping such a good eye on me. I really do appreciate it. This is the first time that I have even felt like blogging at all and I believe it will be short..to which you say...finally.


Anyway, Thursday, I went to the doctor and he spent nearly 1 1/2 hours with us. He explained and explained well. I understand what he is doing so much better.

I believe I told you about the rash that I have. I look pretty rough, as well as feel rough. I still haven't recuperated very well. For those three days that I had the company I felt wonderful and then after that it became all down hill. I didn't even feel like going to Sara's Son, Mac's graduation and also another dear friend's daughter either. I have pretty much been in bed since Thursday. I can't keep anything in me. I eat and hit the bathroom almost immediately. I am beginning to have a little better appetite. Please keep me in prayer.

The doctor said that he attended a meeting Wednesday with the CEO of the company that makes the anti-body. Mr. CEO says that the extreme rashes (like I have) are working. That is one of the evidences. Hurray! He also said that it is greatly successful in reducing all lung tumors.

He says when my blood levels come up that I will be able to keep things where they belong. I'm still w-a-i-t-i-n-g! Hope it is really soon.

Gotta run for now. Love and appreciate you all. Thank you KayMac for the card. It surprised me and touched my heart all at once. God bless you! Talk to ya when I am up to it again. Like Sara says...By His Stripes - for sure!

9 comments:

Sara said...

well, this is the first time i have ever celebrated a rash! Father, in the name of your son Jesus we give this day to you. We bring Arlene before your throne and give her body into your care. We ask for your touch and in your presence that all sickness would have to flee from her. We command this illness submit to your authority. We ask for strength for Barry & Arlene and wisdom for the medical team. We thank you right now and we worship you. Amen.
BY HIS STRIPES,
s

Terry said...

Oh boy Arlene, now you are sounding just like Corrie Ten-boom, She "hurrayed about the trials she was passing through and here you and Sara are hurraying that rash!!
Myself, I will be hurraying when you are able to enjoy a good meal Arlene and be able to keep it down!
You are a dear courageous lady!!..Love Terry

Rebecca said...

It is good to hear this report.. I do not know if I told you that my daughter is an Gyny/Oncologist.....so I understand some of the things you tell me......She is a believer as well, and I am so thankful that
god has put Christian Doctors in our midst.

Amrita said...

Hope you can eat better now. Can you drink fruit juices to keeo your strength up. praying

Pat said...

And again I say amen!
Who knew a rash could be a good thing?! I'm just waiting for that email that says, "when can we meet for lunch?"....I'm ready and waiting..and anticipating. I know it's just around the corner.
Hal and I continue to pray and thank God for the miracle He's now working in your body. In Jesus name!!

Margie said...

still loving and praying!

Anonymous said...

And all God's people said AMEM...
bless you...

Anonymous said...

or maybe they said AMEN !!! LOL

Pat said...

Today is Wedneday- an army of prayer is going to the throne for you today - expect a miracle!!
love you!