Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday

It's been a very l--o--n--g couple of days. I didn't realize everything that was going on in my body at the time, but, now I realize just how sick I was. He told Barry that I was a VERY sick woman. The dehydration was clear to him but not to me. I had been drinking lots and lots of water, so I thought everything was fine. They told me this kind of dehydration was like putting a teaspoon of water on a forest fire. Who knew?

I would look into my own eyes (and they look alot different now that I don't have any hair) but I couldn't see any life at all. They were just like someone else's eyes starring back at me. Not so good. My eyes have always been bright and sparkly.

I am very thankful that the doctor saw me sitting in that waiting room.

My blood count is hanging around .06, which is still not good at all. He is expecting it to rise again and be fine shortly. This is my white blood count, and it doesn't allow you to feel sick.

He said that I can go home probably Monday or Tuesday.

He also said that my liver has shrunk greatly. He was really smiling about that.

This morning when I woke up I felt like I could have gone to a street fair somewhere. Just get out of here and go somewhere was my philosophy. Well, I guess I was smart just to stay here (like I had a choice), cause now I'm kind of tired again.

Our friends, Duane and Myra, came to visit me today and when they left, of course, they prayed with me. They were both sitting in a chair right across from me and while he was praying I saw something like a disc. The colors were on like a sphere and I believe there was a dove on it too. Around it were many variations of blue, with some pink and white too. Anyway the disc turned and turned and turned and turned, I couldn't tell you how many times, but it turned and turned. I wasn't afraid of it and I realized it was HEALING coming to me. I told them what I had seen and we rejoiced together.

Not 2 minutes after they left, the doctor came in to see me and gave me the good news of the liver decreasing dramatically.

13 comments:

Terry said...

Oh this is such great news Arlene!!
Oh the wonder of it all!
I am speechless and so happy!!
Love Terry.

Margie said...

Glad you are feeling better!!

Loveyou! I'll keep praying

Anonymous said...

"Your mercy O LORD, is in the heavens, and Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O LORD, You preserve man and beast.
How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings." Psalm 36:5-7

May you know Arlene, that He hides you under the shadow of His wings. May He speak to you through His Word and may you rest in the knowledge He is your Father. He chose you ... think about that ... He chose you.

Ephesians 1:4-6 says:
"For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves."

How blessed are the children of Almighty God!

Pat said...

Wonderful news!! Your right, your eyes are always so sparkly and bright...so pretty!
I just wait every day to hear better and more exciting news of your healing - just like today. God is SO GOOD!
We are continuing to pray and trust God for a complete miracle - nothing is impossible for Him!

Pilgrim Pals said...

Dear Arlene...Your eyes may not be as sparkly as they usually are but your heart sure is bright and sparkly, eh Miss Patty?!...Love Terry

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Thank you all for your kind comments. I don't quite know how to address everyone and it gets so long to do it individually. Just know that I love you all and am just so thankful that you are in my lives. My older friends and my newer ones too! God bless. By His Stripes..to quote Sara...and definitely His Word

passing-thru said...

PRAISE THE LORD -- and we will keep on praying --

No false hopes here, your a child of God, your steps are ordered by A LOVING SACRIFICING REDEEMER ,

There will still be "dark" days and trials but "daily" bringing prayers to the "Throne" by HIS people and most of ALL - from THE GREAT CHRIST HIMSELF, interceeding Directly for you Arlene and Barry

So we continue to "pray" and "praise , sowing seeds of hope and faith and promises from THE ONE WHO FAILS US NOT -----

Sara said...

hallelujah! i've been telling God i want signs RIGHT NOW as i am a little impatient! BY HIS STRIPES!

passing-thru said...

After posting just now and saying there will still be trials and "dark" days , I thought , thats not very encouraging (sorry) - Colosians 1:13 "WHO has DELIVERED us from the power of darkness and has translated us into the KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON

Now - thats more like it !!

Live, Love, Laugh said...

Praise the Lord. I do believe healing was coming to you also, you will be in my prayers Arlene, for He is the God who Healeth thee, nothing is impossible to Him.

Amrita said...

Praise God Arlene, God is right there with you. We have been praying my Mama too.Jesus has you wrapped up in His blanket of love and care.

Deb said...

I'm sitting here rejoicing and praising God at the good report! I'm so thrilled to know that you're feeling better and that the healing has commenced!! God is Good!

...faithfully praying for you here in Pennsylvania!!

ifyouseewhatisee said...

Oh the Lord is good! That is no hill for a climber Arlene! you walked with me and see what God did for Ronny and that same God is going to bring you out...your just passing through! God is a healer..and I am standing and believing that your in the healing waters right now, in the name of Jesus! He is bigger! Ron and I are both believing God for nothing more than a miracle. He is good at that, as you know.

All our love!
Lisa, Ron, Jake and Lindsey