Sunday, June 10, 2007

Our 29th Anniversary


Today we are going to try a new church out and are pretty excited about it. Today is also our 29th Anniversary. It has been many wonderful years with their ups and downs but I wouldn't trade my hubby for a million dollars. I see all of these people getting divorced and I am just believing to stay alive to celebrate many more.


I do realize that not everyone has had the wonderful marriage that I have had, the support and the love, but I am so thankful for everyday! God has been good so to me I can't even comprehend it!


Love you Bear!

9 comments:

Sara said...

happy anniversary!! we love you both!

Terry said...

Oh Arlene....Happy Anniversary!!..Love Terry

Pat said...

Look at you and your fancy schmancy new blog page - I love it!
Happy Anniversary to a very special couple. I remember your courtin' days!
Love the picture of Barry and Am on horseback - was that in Tennessee?

Amber Land said...

there i am riding on my horse.

Mrs. Mac said...

Happy anniversary ... nice to read about people that stay married and go the distance ... still in love.

Amrita said...

god bless you. May the Lord add many more good years to your lives.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary....and many more

donna

Rebecca said...

Congratulations on you anniversary. I hope you had a special day and that your "church Checkingout" went well!

Margie said...

happy anniversary, loveyou!