Thursday, June 7, 2007

Overwhelmed with God's Love

I have to tell you that both Barry and I are completely overwhelmed with the kindness that all of you have shown to us. Only Eternity can repay you for your prayers, your thoughts and your love.

Today I feel good. I am a little tired, but hey, I can surely deal with tiredness. I am not as spunky as I would like to be, but again, I can deal with it. I will get there with God's help.

After praying and talking to God about the high blood levels that I received in the doctor's report, I was reflecting on all of the people praying on the blogs and all of the people on my email that have been praying for me, I realized that Pat is right, everyone was storming the gates of Heaven with prayer and stomping on the devil! Thank you so much. That's what brothers and sisters are for.

Last night after Barry left for work, I began reading the comments that everyone had left throughout the day and then there would be someone that said Ms. Terry or Ms. Donna had told them to stop by and leave a comment, so I would have to go on their blog to see who they were and what they were all about. By the time I finished it was about 4:00 am. I was in awe to see people literally from all over the world that were concerned for me.

I crawled in bed finally and began reading Psalms 8. First I read the Message Bible and then I went to the King James.

The King James says: (Verse 9) O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Yep, that is right.

Then I read the Message and it says (Verse 9) God, brilliant Lord, your name echoes around the world.

Yep that says it even better and it so applied to how I felt after reading all of your blogs!

12 comments:

Sara said...

what a great wednesday we all had together! i went to bed worshipping! hallelujah!
BY HIS STRIPES,
s

Anonymous said...

I was working an overnight last night; one cannot sleep, perhaps ocasionally doze...but I kept praying for those I knew ...it is amazing how God can reach me and bring forth the most humble of prayers...in the quiet of the night....in the silence..just me and my God...it is an awesome time...hugs to you..and God's blessings

donna

Pat said...

The stomping is only beginning ~ and it won't cease till you tell us to!
It is a privledge to pray. I am blessed to be able to call His name out loud - His Excellent name!

Pilgrim Pals said...

Ha!! Arlene, I was SO happy at 4 in the morning after reading your comments on my blog that I had to burst right into Jel's site and tell her how my heart was singing!!!
Heavenly Sunshine, eh?

Yes Miss Patty!
Stomp Stomp Stomp!!!love Terry

Terry said...

Oops!!

Rebecca said...

Good to hear Good News

Especially Heather said...

Isnt the blogging community awesome! I am still praying for you...

-H

Margie said...

i love all my blogger family! loveyou

Sara said...

oooh! i love this bright new lay out! it's like singing! feeling good today? we love you.
BY HIS STRIPES

Terry said...

Dear Arlene...We hope you have a real good weekend.
I echo Sara's words, we LOVE you!!Love Terry

Mrs. Mac said...

Hoping and praying that you have a good weekend. I Like your new format.

David Edward said...

hooray for thte King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, Y'Shua is His name and His sword is held high in battle with the saints of God.
Glory to the Lamb.