Thursday, April 5, 2007

Prayer Requests


Today I received some news about a lady I have known since she was a kid. She had an MRI and three spots showed up on her brain. They said it was nothing serious and it wasn't MS. Thank God. She has requested prayer though anyway. She doesn't have to go back for a year. Please pray for her.

I also got an email from a friend that said a person we went to church with when Amber was born fell to the floor yesterday, had a heart attack and died. His wife and family are in shock.

We were at Walmart yesterday and I said to the cashier, I like to pray for people, do you have any prayer needs. She said no, but just pray I can be an inspiration to people.

Little Tristin still sounds terrible tonight. He is coughing. I am sure that the medicine is helping him, but it just takes a little while.

Tomorrow Kaitlynne has to go with her dad until Tuesday. She told me she really wanted to stay with our family. She has gone through way too much to be just 7.

We have a friend, Mike, that is diligently looking for a job. He has sent out numerous, I mean in the hundreds of resumes. His resume reads wonderfully and still no offers. Please pray for him.

Our friend, Angela's mother in law passed away a couple of days ago. Please pray for this family.

I am having a lot of trouble out of my hands and feet currently. It is a side effect of the chemo. Last time I was on chemo it went away after a while. This time they are much more numb than before but don't hurt like they did last time.

Some of the people left yesterday, some today, some Sunday and some Monday, our former pastor is taking 4 different crews I believe about 50 people, to New Mexico/Arizona to work on the Navajo Reservation. They will be there until Saturday. Please pray for them to minister to the Indians there through the love of Jesus.

With this being Easter weekend, there will be many people in church that don't usually attend. According to statistics Easter Sunday is one of the most attended services there is. Let's all remember to pray for them that they would come to know the Lord. Pray for the Pastors that they would say what God would have them say.



Pray one for another that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent
prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16

3 comments:

Amber Land said...

You forgot my sanity!

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I surely did, sorry! lol

Pat said...

Your such a prayer warrior - I love that about you!
I personally think Am is doing just fine - but then I'm no judge of sanity!
Thanks for the link to Aid's blog, it's now in my favorites!