Thursday, October 18, 2007

Update Again!

I didn't really mention much in the blog yesterday about the problem accessing my port. They just couldn't get ANY blood to come out. It has never happened before and so they gave me two different viles of medicine. It is call TPA to dissolve any blood clots or any sheeting around the port. They told me if I didn't have a blood flow today that I would have to have a test to see what was going on with the port, and most likely they would have to take the port out and put a new one in. Thank God the blood return was great today. I didn't have to have any other thing except the anti-body. Isn't God good?

When we got there one of the ladies came and told us that Ronnie was in total renal failure (kidney) and that it wasn't looking good for him. Bear went up to pray for him while I took the medicine. There was a doctor up there and so Bear told them he would come back. He went back in a little while and our Dr. had been there. Apparently another doctor had been over medicating him. Our Dr. took him right off of it. Bear said Ronnie was much better today. Thank the Lord.

Barry had decided that he needed to know about their salvation so he ask both Ron and Carolyn about their souls. They said that they had made their peace with God and all was well with their souls. Bear told him he wouldn't be a very good friend if he didn't ask. They seemed grateful.

Please keep them in prayer, they have been through so much...we want and expect life for him too!

6 comments:

Amrita said...

So happy for you.Chrost in your (our) heart is the hope of glory' Col 1)

So happy for Ron and Carolyn. And Barry certianly was a true caring friend.Helping people to enter eternity holding on to the hand of Jesus.

jel said...

Morning,
Some thankful, that they didn't have to put a new port in! :)


I was holding my breath when I read when you said that Ron was in kidney failure, but am glad that he is feeling better!
have a fun weekend
many huggs

Terry said...

Oh I will be praying for Ron and Carolyn Arlene..
I am at home today right beside my computer waiting for any news of my dad. He went to Hamilton today for his neck arteries operation.
....Love Terry

Margie said...

Good for Barry! I think sometimes we assume people are right with Christ, but we never really know.

GOd is good. All the time.

Becky said...

i love you!

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Amrita, as usual such an encouragement!

Jel, I so agree that they didn't have to put a new port in. Last night I called Ron's sister to tell her that Carolyn and Ron had both accepted Jesus. She was very happy because she didn't know.

Terry, praying for your dad. Please let me know.

Margie, I think you are right, we ASSUME and can't really do that. Nothing is more important than Eternity.

Becky girl, I love you too. You are so sweet!