- It's time to thank the Lord for all He has done and is doing for me.
- It's time to thank you for praying for our family throughout this crisis time.
- It's time for us to know that God is really doing something so very special in our lives and get excited about it.
- It's time to connect with old friends.
- It's time for us to go gather the Harvest of Souls that are out there waiting for us.
- It's time for us to minister the healing of Jesus Christ to people that are suffering.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; surely he bore our sorrows and joys and by his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5 - and the words to the song.
Yesterday I had to get my blood tested and found out today that everything looked good. I went in today to get the chemo treatment and found out that I didn't have to have chemo for at least one month. Isn't that exciting? I have to have radiation until next Wednesday and believe that will be over at that time. God has been so good to me that I can hardly believe it! I am so thankful.
If you are one of the people that have brought food or had us over to your house for dinner, we thank you so much. It has been such a blessing to us. We appreciate it more than you could possibly know.
We are going to attempt to get my strength back a little now too and I am going to try to start cooking a little and working around the house. What a blessing that is. I am still not as strong as I want to be, but I will be there!