Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Little" Miracles - Is There Any Such Thing?


I guess we have to figure that out for ourselves. For me, EVERYTHING is huge. I had been looking for a book called Healed of Cancer by Dodie Osteen. It is out of print and even when I called Lakewood, they didn't have it.


When we went to dinner with Mary Ann and George, she had breast cancer, I believe it was 9 years ago now. She is completely cancer free. Thank you, Jesus. Anyway, we discussed the book and she said that she used that book constantly. She thought she might have one somewhere.


Monday around noon or so, I was sitting at the table eating and it was bright and sunny outside. Had all of the blinds up and the front door open. I saw Pazzetta coming up my walk way. I was expecting her. She was very surprised that I knew she was coming. I was so not surprised. She lost my phone number and didn't really know exactly where we lived. She had been here a few times but just was unsure where we lived.
Anyway, guess what she brought me? Healed of Cancer by Dodie Osteen. I opened the bag and started crying. I told her that this is a miracle...and explained the story to her. She said she had never heard of the book before but felt in her Spirit to pick it up. Isn't God so good to me?
As soon as she left I read the entire little book and it has helped me SO much!
Thank you Pazzetta for listening and thank you Holy Spirit for speaking!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is really something special....

Anonymous said...

way cool,
isn't it something the way God works! :)


huggs

jel

Trish said...

Tom always tells me "God's not
surprised, he always knows" so
I'm not surprised that you have
Dodie's book, read it again and again, you are such a Miracle
and I'm thankful to see Him
working through you and this precious friend who listened to the Holy Spirits voice!!

Amrita said...

So glad you got the book.Is Dodie related to Joel Osteen?

KayMac said...

God loves you sooo much! What a great chapter to add to your lifetime of testimonies!!!!

Margie said...

God loves you sister. And I love you too

Pat said...

There just "happy" written all over this post. God wants to give us "happy" all the time - what a great example this is. Love you!

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Amrita, Dodie is Joel's Mom. Sorry I didn't answer you sooner.