Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dinner Last Night


We were invited to dinner by our friends, Mary Ann and George last night. It was such a wonderful dinner. If you know Mary Ann, she laughs all of the time and it was great medicine for me. I came home telling Barry I need to laugh more. God is so good to me.
The food was very good but the Company was much better. I am so thankful for the variety of friends and family that care so much. It has been totally overwhelming.
Friends come and friends go, but a true friend sticks by you like family.
Proverbs 18:24 (The Message Bible)

Thank you Lord for so many friends!

9 comments:

Louise said...

You look marvelous my friend! So good too to see pic's of George & MaryAnn. And yes, laughter does good, like medicine! We profess to know that, but why don't we laugh more often??? I love being with my grand-girls because they allow me to laugh with them and their laughter is contagious. I've read that even a forced laugh is good for us. And did ya know ... each time you laugh you burn 35 calories? I heard that tidbit years ago while driving in to work one morning. Have a wonderful, laugh-filled day.

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Thanks for he tidbits on laughter too. I am working hard on laughing!

Mrs. Mac said...

I just wrote a post about a happy heart ... and I see you too are laughing. You look great ... and even better than looks is the condition of your heart. Praying you have a good day.

KayMac said...

:-D

Pat said...

What a great picture of all of you. You look MAHHVALOUSSS!!
What's with that Mary Ann, why doesn't she ever age?
Glad you had a great time of fellowship and food!

Trish said...

You all look like you had a great
time! Yes, there's nothing like laughter!
Geez Louise I need to laugh alot if it burns calories!!!!!

jel said...

Glad to hear ya had a good time,
and they do say that laughter is the best medicine :)


like your the new look here!

and thanks for stopping by
huggs

tina fabulous said...

hey i think i know those people!

my mom does indeed laugh constantly. i'm glad you guys had a good time :)

Amrita said...

Praise God for MaryAnn and George.Such friends are a real gift from God.