Sunday, March 11, 2007

Victorious Life Weekend


This weekend we went to our former Pastor's church in Ohio. They had the Mime Boyz from Orlando there, as well as Bishop William Lee from Cleveland, TN. What an awesome time in the Lord we had. We have needed something like this for a long, long time. It will certainly not be our last time to go to Ohio.
While we were there some of the people from Harvest had come down and we renewed our friendships and love for each other.
God has done so much in our lives and I am truly thankful. What an exciting time! Since Pastor Teague (PT) left, we just haven't been able to find where we belong. We have been wandering around in the wilderness looking for someone that has a HUGE vision for souls for the Kingdom of God. We keep telling him that he ruined us! He is SUCH a visionary!
PT told Barry that if he would just accept the buyout from Ford, he would put him to work down there...for free, of course. Not! We would have to leave our family...those little grands are grand and I can hardly go a day without seeing them.
Don't you see that children (and I'm sure grandchildren) are God's best gift? Psalms 127:3 TMSG

7 comments:

Pat said...

I hear you sister - if you move, you have to do it while your children are small so you can move them with you!
Glad you had a great weekend!

Amber Land said...

Agreed Pat, it's too late to uproot now. Unless the economy goes more sour than it already is, then we may have to uproot too!

Margie said...

You know you are always welcome at Metro South. Corner of Van Horn & Fort Street. We'd love to have you.

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing woman of GOD! You could be wallowing in self pily and instead you are looking for ways to praise his name. GOD is good ALL the time. Sometimes life throws you curves and you just make the turns as they come not really knowing where it is taking you but all along knowing that our GOD is in control. In the end your road leads to a wonderful field of beautiful flowers with many wonderful scents. He is so amazing. I love him more everyday. I can't imagine if I had done life without him where I would be today. He is my Lord, my savior, my redeemer and very best friend and I can't imagine a day without him in it. Keep praying and GOD will direct you to the perfect church home. He did it for us and I don't know how we could go through everything we are with Josh without our church body and small group. I love you girl and you are a beacon of light in a dark and lost world. Keep shining.
Love, Denise

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I do know that we are welcome at Metro, but with my husband being a musician, there is no place for him to do what God has called him to do there. We absolutely love and honor Jeremy for his integrity and vision.

Sara said...

isn't it great when god just fills us back up? he knows all our empty places.

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

I agree Sara, God is great at filling us back up when we need it the most!