Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hello, God, Are You There?


While going through this most horrific time of my life, there have been days that I felt as though Heaven was totally shut up! Hopefully, God doesn't feel that way about me.
I can remember one time I was laying in the hospital bed and I was sick and throwing up and I don't remember much, but I asked God...is there anyone out there praying for me? Just one of "The Saints?" Being that sick I felt that I just needed someone to be praying for me. I knew that they were, but it was a rough time.
God already answered that question in Hebrews 13:5 (TMSG) when he said "I'll never let you down, never walk off and leave you," we can boldy quote God is there, ready to help!
No matter what you are going through today, remember that God will never leave you or forsake you!
Have a blessed day of the Lord!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I'm counting on His being there - and He always is! He cannot lie, isn't that awesome!

Sara said...

such a good post. i've felt at times in retrospect that to fully reveal Himself to me; God left me with only him and I to muddle through. these are the places i've learned of his perfect love.