Friday, March 9, 2007

Spring - It Can't Come Soon Enough!

Do you see those flowers? That's how I feel, all happy and excited just thinking about Spring coming. I can't wait. I know that I'm a bit early, but, hey...it's my favorite time of the year.

Everything is fresh and new. You can plant flowers and clean up your yard in preparation for summer. It's just an exciting time.

Every year we go to Florida around this time to escape the winter blahs! This year has been harder than any other, so we are nearly ready to go.

Well, is anybody with me or am I all by myself? It's been the l-o-n-g-e-s-t winter, but fear not, Spring is just about to jump in the middle of it all!

To Everything There Is A Purpose - Ecclesiastes 3:1




3 comments:

Pat said...

I think we're all feeling the need for spring - I know I can't wait. I'm even thinking about spring cleaning! Like your scripture says, to everything there is a purpose...we just have to wait for the next season!

Amber Land said...

Okay first wasn't fall your favorite season when it was coming? I think you are just excited about no more scarves. Seriously I can't wait for spring. I can see my tulips coming up (the one sophie didn't dig up). It was so nice this morning walking K across the street!

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

No, fall has never been my favorite season. I do like it second best though.