Monday, March 5, 2007

Do You Have Faith for the Crisis or Crisis Faith?

Fortunately for me, I have faith for the crisis at hand. By the time you are in a crisis, if you haven't learned to walk in faith or aren't sure what you believe, it's hard to get where you need to be. It is still possible though! With God ALL things are possible!

I am definitely one that believes God says what He means and means what He says. As time goes on, I will continue to share some of the things that God has shared with me.

I still have much work to do here, my journey is not over. I have lots and lots of prisoners to touch before my time here is done.

I still have our daughter and son-in-law and grandchildren that I want to see doing something great for God. That is my desire. God says He will give us the desires of our heart.

In the Message Bible - Jeremiah 29:11 says: I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for!

Thanks to all of you that encouraged me today. I haven't figured out how to answer you yet, but I will get it!

Have a God-filled day!

2 comments:

Amber Land said...

Love the sheep!

Pat said...

Ask Amber how to comment, she's figured it out!!
Amber, I'm coming to read you next.
Another great post Arlene, and a great way to start my morning.