Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Joy of the Lord!


Tristin (T)


Kaitlynne (K)


Bella


Gracie


1. Knowing that I belong to the Lord Jesus Christ and that his angels surround me. What a wonderful Savior!

2. Having the best husband possible for me. Now don't get me wrong, he's not perfect for someone else, just me!
3. Bear being blessed with a wonderful job that pays well and has wonderful benefits. You just can't outgive God.

4. Having a family that loves me. Am and Chad. Thank God. Many families have no relationship at all.

5. Now comes the best...the grandkids. Kaitlynne (K) has always been special to me. She's our 1st and so that makes her special. She loves reading. She's pretty calm most of the time.

6. Then comes Tristin (T) what an absolute joy! He's a handful but a wonderful handful. I wouldn't change anything about him.

7. Bella - her smiles absolutely lite up my life. How could you not just love her. I love when she talks her gibberish to you. She will look you straight in the eyes and tell you something VERY important I am sure.

8. Then comes Hudsyn...hurry, hurry, hurry. Not really, but we can't wait. She's gonna be loved more than she can even imagine...if you imagine stuff like that in the womb.

9. Gracie - she is so pretty and such a little tomboy/princess. I don't see her near as often as I do the others but she is precious to me.

It's been a rough week or two for me and I was telling Bear the other day that everything that we get to do is like a milestone to me.

We got a new car this week...that was an important milestone.
The kids came over last night..that felt great, except that I didn't feel so good.
We are planning to get away for a couple of days and that too is a milestone.

The baby will be born in early October (8) and then Dani's birthday is the 10th, K's is the 11th she will be 8.

At the end of October we are going to Gatlinburg for the kids to enjoy Halloween down there. They decorate so beautifully. We are all excited about it too.

November is T's birthday. He will be 4. December will be Gracie's birthday, she will be 4 also.
Then comes Christmas...what an exciting time. Christmas is SO fun with little ones. It's fun explaining Christ's birth to them also because they are like little sponges. They soak up EVERYTHING you tell them!
Thank you Lord for your Joy!
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength!!! Nehemiah 8:10

10 comments:

Pat said...

This is so beautiful - I enjoyed every word and every description.
Now you have me longing for a Gatlinburg trip too!

KayMac said...

enjoyed this post, too!

Amber Land said...

Hudsyn...y!

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Got it Am!

Amrita said...

You sure do have a darl;ng family and the pictures. Ejoy your trip and all those family time plans, may the good Lord bless.

Trish said...

Grammy's sure are BLESSED!

The Grandbabies, add Joy to every-
thing we do!!

Love. Love, Love, them!

Yours are Beautiful.

Margie said...

great post, I soaked it up like a sponge.

Vicki said...

Stopping by with a hug and hello from Pilgrim Pals.....God bless you!

Becky said...

enjoyed your post! beautiful

Anonymous said...

Stopping over to say hello...thanks for your encouragement...on the new blog.
Grandchildren DO bring so much joy

Good bless
donna