Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trying to get to everyone's blog!

I am just trying to get to everyone's blog and I'm through about half of the ones I need to read.

I am feeling pretty good right now and expect to feel better and better. God has been so good to me and Barry. We are so thankful everyday for life. Please don't take it for granted. Surround yourselves with the ones that love you and the ones you love. Tell everyone that you love them often..I have to work on that.

While I was going through blogs I found my friend Lisa's new blog. She is a new blogger, so if you don't mind, check her out often. She and her family have just found a new church that they are so happy at. They went to something named "The Call". Check her blog out to see what it was about. It sounded so awesome I wish I could have gone.



http://ifyoucanseewhatisee.blogspot.com/

I'll blog again soon...promise! Love you all!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Dear Arlene..
You are doing just fine with your blogging and you know it is really hard to get to all of your blogging in one sitting.
I find it so anyways.
We can only do our best, eh?
Take care and I am so glad that you are feeling better...Love Terry

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I am on my way to the opthamologist now, the optometrist thought that I may have nerve damage in my eyes from the chemo. I already went for one visit and he said he didn't see any but this is a follow up.

Jada's Gigi said...

Its wonderful to hear you sounding so good! I'm thrilled to hear of what God is doing in your life and your body! Your grands are adorable!! I have 1 almost 4 yr old granddaughter so I know that having 2 of them must make life very interesting...:)

Rebecca said...

Glad to hear you are feeling OK.....and seem to have a great and positive outlook.....Peace and Everything Good