Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Friends



Today our daughter Amber called and said that tonight Kaity was going to have a friend spend the night. Tristin was having our other granddaughter, Gracie spend the night with him because they are the same age.



Tonight Amber called and said that she was taking Heather home because she was crying. It seems that every time that Heather spends the night, she winds up wanting to go home. While Amber was talking to me Kaity was in the back seat crying because her friend went home and she didn't have anyone to play with. I would like to know if you guys would pray for a special friend for her. She is only 7 and has the need for a friend.

Kaity told me the other day that she has a special make believe friend. I told her that I also had one when I was young. She asked me if I knew who her special friend was and I said no. She said Jesus. I always talk to Him. It was all I could do not to absolutely cry my eyes out in front of her.

Oh that she would have that tender heart toward Jesus all of her life. Obviously she could not have a better friend.

Proverbs 17:17 says a friend loveth at all times.

BY HIS STRIPES!!!

4 comments:

jel said...

thanks for sharing this ,
will say prayer for her. :)



((((huggs))))

Arlene - BY HIS STRIPES!!! said...

Thanks, Jel!

Terry said...

Oh Arlene!...So lovely...Love Terry

Margie said...

what a great post, and isn't it wonderful that Jesus is not make believe.

God I ask that You help Kaity to always keep You in her heart. Lord, thank You for this awesome reminder that You are and will always be our friend. Lord, let Kaity always love You like she does now. Lord, put people in her life to help her grow in You. Lord, let the Holy Spirit abound in her heart and in her life. In Jesus' loving name, AMEN